11 August 2010

Day 6: Boston

The final day of the tour started with an early morning tour of Harvard. I guess this would be my only time stepping on the premise of Harvard..haha. Wish I was smart enough to actually study here.

After Harvard was the equally famous MIT college.

All the parents were so excited about the two colleges. For me, I guess its too late.
The one hour ferry ride around Boston was more interesting. You get to see the entire bay area of Boston.
Boston City Center.
Our last stop was the very old Quincy Market.
Its a market place where you find all sorts of food.
But the most famous in Boston is lobster and clam chowder and thats exactly what I had for lunch.
After lunch, my tour officially ended. The bus took me back to New York City where it all began.
Back to New York.

No comments: